Our services provide perfectly tailored accounting support for small and medium businesses.
Our main focus is improving your cash flow, minimise taxation, protecting your assets, and achieving your financial goals and objectives.
Based in Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast, we are perfectly positioned to work closely with all of our clients.
Click on the accountancy service you require for more information:
Tax Preparation, Planning & Advice
We cater our tax services for individuals, businesses and partnerships, providing up-to-date information and services that ensures quality and accurate advice for our clients.
Our taxation services include:
- Tax planning
- Tax return preparation and advice
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT) advice
- Fringe Benefits Tax advice
- GST advice
- Tax audit assistance
- Asset protection
Superfunds & Self-Managed Superfunds
We all like to feel prepared for our futures and in control of our Superfunds.
It is important when looking for help with your self managed superfunds, that you know that there are strict regulations governing advice. Borland Business Accountants do not provide financial advice for superfunds, but we can guide you in a range of options and assist in recommending financial advisors.
We do provide the taxation and accounting services for self-managed superfunds, which covers:
- Setting up and managing Self-Managed Super Funds
- Reviewing financial strategy and performance
- Ensuring compliance with licencing obligations and to satisfying operating systems and requirements of the Australian Tax Office and the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority
Business Accounting Services
We provide you and your business all your bookkeeping and accounting needs, including preparation of financial statements and periodic management accounts for tax, business appraisal, and planning purposes which also creates greater capacity internally so you can grow your business.
Our services include:
- Business Structures
- Asset Protection
- Cash flow forecasts
- Management accounting
- Business Valuations
- Business Benchmarks
- Due Diligence Audits
- Accounting Software Support ( MYOB, Xero, Banklink, Quickbooks, Reckon)
We meet with you on a quarterly basis to discuss all your requirements and provide information relevant to your particular situation, as well as constructive advice.
Business Audits & Assurance
The trusted accountants on the Sunshine Coast for business audit & assurance services:
- Audit of Non-Profit Organisations (including sporting clubs, RSL clubs and charities)
- Audit of Special Purposes Financial Statements
- Audit of General Purpose Financial Statements
- Investigative Reviews
- BSA Reviews & Audits
Corporate Compliance & Correspondance
Our services are designed to assist company officers to meet their obligations under Corporations Law.
As an ASIC Registered Agents we act in accordance with instructions from company directors and/or members to register corporations, prepare and lodge electronic forms as follows:
- Annual Company Statements
- Maintain Company Registers
- Record minutes and prepare resolutions
- Documents share transactions and dividends
- Company registrations and de-registrations